2/20/2010

All good things stay close to my heart :)

As you may have noticed.......the blog has changed!!!!
Not it's content, but it's look!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!
I can't tell you how much I love it because it's to much to type out
:D x 10000000000
I had been thinking of switching over to typepad because some of the blogs I follow over there are just so pretty, artsy and classic. However, I didn't want to have to switch over everything with all that I have already done over here.
So.......after hours and days of scouring websites, google, and rando links, I FINALLY found a website that is easy to use, has amazing backgrounds and accessories for blogger blogs, and is sweet all together.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY!
I know...but I don't care.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo, stefanie

No comments: