3/08/2010

Hello and How are You?

Well, I'm just right at home, sitting in my bed enjoying the company of my pen, paper,computer, and "love-sick" robo :) I have been workin on all types of stuff today...okay, not really, but I did manage to go for a long bike ride, and then meet up with a friend at a near-by park. I've missed her so much! She's one of my bestest friends, and she believes me when I'm telling the truth! She doesn't listen to any of that s*** goin round, and I love her for that :) Love you becca!

In other news, there will be no DIY this week due to the break down of my beautiful but stuborn sewing machine :( I was really looking forward to this new DIY, looks like we'll just have to wait and see. ut in the meantime, I will hopefully be posting a little DIY i got off my FAVOURITE blog of all time(http://www.abeautifulmess.typepad.com/). And I can't wait to share it. Also, another "What's in Muh Bag" is coming up, along with something new "Oh You Pretty Things Sunday"(idea by Elsie and Miss James), and "DIY Sunday" will be switched to "DIY Monday" due to "OYPTS". I'm looking forward to all the changes, and I hope you guys will continue to read my blog, I reeeeeaally appreciate it :D

Thanks soooo much guys!!
xo, stefanie

p.s. If you have any information on what might be going on with my sewing machine(see previous posts), please tell me!!!
It's greatly appreciated!

No comments: