7/15/2010

Interview with a .........

Yes! Interviews are coming to Empire Identity! Eek! I'm very very very very very very excited! I already have TWO lined up! Yes, I know! TWO! I am waaaaaaay ahead of the game! Now...lets see if you can guess who I'm going to be featuring...hmm...
-------
-------
-------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
---------
That's right!
I'm having interviews with artist Kelly Grace
and
photographer Chelsea Donoho!!!
Eek! They're BOTH ah-mazing at what they do, and I'm so lucky to get this chance to get to know a little bit more about them, and now you can too!

Can't wait!

xo,stefanie

p.s. Kelly Grace will be the first, and the interview will be posted on July 23rd, 2010. Chelsea is the second, and her interview ill be posted on July 30th, 2010. Both on on fridays, therefore... the weekly interview will be on Friday! So don't forget about it!

No comments: