1/30/2011

Hmmm...






I wonder...sometimes.
Only sometimes.
No...actually...always.
I always wonder.
That's right.
I ALWAYS wonder.
Do you?
I wonder if you do...
I wonder if you wonder about the wonderous of things.
Do that make sense...I wonder.
Sometimes...yes...sometimes.
I wsometimes wonder about things an everyday person may not wonder about.
About the people who drive their cars on the highway, as I'm alos on the highway.
About the people in the grocery store picking fruit, or nuts, or nuts and fruit.
I just wonder about who they are.
What they're like.
What their lives are like.
I wonder about things liuke that.
About how much you don't know about a person.
How much you COULD know about a person.
I wonder about my wondering sometimes.
Yes...sometimes.
Sometimes...I wonder.
Just sometimes...

xo, stefanie

No comments: