6/13/2011

bloor street fair




Well, I enjoyed my Sunday by spending the whole day with one of my best friends, along with my mom, and her best friend. I first part of the day was spent at the Antique Market across from the St.Lawrence Market, and the many dogs of Woofstock (HUGE dog street fair that went on for the whole weekend--piture of man with dod in a snuggie is from the fair) with my best friend. Then later moving on to Bathurst & Bloor for the Bloor street fair  with my mom, her best friend, and my best friend. It's one of my favourite places in Toronto and one of the most interesting. It has lots of cute little shops with unique items, and so we enjoyed ourselves very much, including; eating "potato tornados", LOTS of free frozen yogurt samples from Menchies, tea from Davids Tea, crazy buttons and awesome sidewalk signs from Outer Layer (the first picture reminds me of my mom, the third of my dad), and eatting wings, fries, and special sauce from St.Louis! Yummm! Hope you guys had a fun weekend too!

xo, stefanie

No comments: