7/29/2011

packing list/sneek preview


- black bikini bottoms from wal-mart 
- bikini bottoms from Ardene
- white bikini bottoms from Stitches
- thrifted bathing suit top
- bikini top from Ardene
- lasenza strapless bra
- lasenza purple bra
- lazenza nude bra
- lasenza neon bra
- gray bandeau from UO
- black lace bandeau from Garage
- strapless black dress from H&M
- red body con dress from H&M
- vintage white lace dress/cover up (not visible in picture)
- vintage denim skirt
- printed skirt from UO
- white linen shorts from Costa Blanca
- thrifted yellow bathing suit-turned-top
- thrifted silk cami
- stolen-from-mom tie-dye tank
- thrifted black sparkle tank
- black lace long sleeved top from Forever21
- creme long sleeved cashmere top from Costa Blanca
- black lace cropped jacket from H&M
- vintage off-white sweater
- vintage navy cardigan
- stolen-from-dad denim shirt

I'm only away on the weekend for three days but I'll let you in on a little secret...I have a photoshoot on Sunday. Ya! Finally getting in front of a camera again. So I brought along quite a few of my favourite pieces from my box of a wardrobe. I'll update you guys late on in the weekend.

xo, stefanie

No comments: