7/16/2010

"Interview with a...." Update!

Welllllllllllllllllllllll...
Interviews are filling up fast!!!!
I already have three interviews booked.
July is booked completely.
August has one, but also has responses waiting, and if all those people do respond yes, then that month is filled, and then we'll be moving into September.
What I have right now...
Friday, July 23rd, 2010: (artist) Kelly Grace
Friday, July 30th, 2010: (photographer) Chelsea Donoho
Friday, August 6th, 2010: (waiting on artist) Sophie Blackall
Friday, August 13th, 2010: (artist) Caitlin Shearer
Friday, August 20th, 2010: (waiting on cartoonist and artist) Justin Winslow
Friday, August 27th, 2010: (waiting on sewer/crafter/and creator) Emily from "Skukboy Creatures"

All of September and after is open.
If you want to be interviewed, send me a link to your blog/website via email (my email is: healthylivingcms@hotmail.com), I'll check it out, and she if I like it, then you could be interviewed, and have the interview on MY blog.

xo, stefanie

No comments: