7/04/2010

A Skeptic has her Moments

I'm not a Catholic, I'm not a Greek Orthodox, I'm not a buddist, protestant, spiritualist, scientoligist, etc, etc. And I don't think I ever have been. I think that things can happen for a reason, and that there IS an explination for most of the things tht happen to us, and that there aren't explinations for other things. But I'm not here to preach, and as my readers, please don't give me a lecture. I have nothing against people who believe in God, or whoever. I only have a problem when people try to push it onto other people. But , anyways, that's getting off topic, and I'm not trying to create some controversy...ANYWHO! Even though I think all this, there aaare times whe it's just nice to think that the ones you love(d), that are now gone, are still with you, and that even though they can't answer, you can talk to them, and think they're there and listening. For the people who believe, and me, who has my moments, I think it's just the comfort of thinking that they're still with you, and you don't wanna let go of that. So you know what, I don't know what the hell I am! hahaha. But...I do know that even though people are labeled by religion or athiestism, I'm under some sort of sub-athiestism. HAHAHA! And I'm okay with that! hah!
Just thought I'd put that out there. Don't hate me! hahaha!
xo, stefanie

p.s. I miss my Saby Baby.

No comments: